Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nicknames are fun ...


Honestly I am sure most of us have nicknamed our classmates during our school/ college days. It helped in communicating in public without actually taking the person's name..... and me and my friends never spared an opportunity to use the nicknames. Its been a while since I graduated from college ... now when I try to recollect my classmates, only nicknames seem to ring a bell.... I have almost forgotten their real names.
Here are some of the nicknames we used:
* TKP (Tale ketta party .... because this person always asked intelligent questions in class ... who asks doubts in Engg classroom ????)
* GNM (Gubaal ....
* K cube (Koti ...
* Saturday
* Erulli (this one was not coined by our group)
* Micheal Jackson
* HKJ
* Paapu
* Kala kala holeva Koli mari

* Polyphemus
* Fundo
* "Your friend"
* Bhaiia

Sometimes the intonation / accent in the voice gave the message .... though these people were not really nicknamed ..

No comments: