Thursday, February 02, 2017

Ring Challenge

I have embarked on my first ever "Health" related challenge. It is called "Close your Ring" challenge. The point is to close all 3 rings (Move (Red), Exercise (Green) and Stand (blue)) rings on the Apple Watch for the next month. This Closed rings are to be achieved atleast 5-6 times a week. Hubby and I are competing to get the rings closed.
 Yesterday was Day 1 and I was able to close the Green and Red rings. The Blue one was stuck at 75% :( Husband was able to close all 3 rings. Today morning I was talking to my manager and happened to tell her that the blue ring is hard to achieve. She gave me quick tip ... "Move your feet" atleast few mins every hour. You should be able to close it. Yesterday I kept standing almost the entire afternoon working on my raised workstation. Apparently that is not enough .... I need to move around to have my stand ring to account for it.

Well now that I have extra information, I am all geared up to conquer the Blue ring today. I have already completed Green ... red is almost there... and it is only 9:30am. I am hoping I am able to close the Blue one today ...
  

No comments: