Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Rain Rain all day long ...

It has been raining non stop for the past 3-4 days. The weather is so gloomy outside.
The result:
* My already lazy body refuses to co-operate. The very idea of getting bundled in a cozy corner is tempting.
* Hard to gets things done outside of the house like grocery / pay bills etc.
* Kids catch up on this mood very soon ... thankfully the kids still enjoy Badminton practices / classes. They have been prompt with their studies as well. (touch wood) ... when I think about it, I think its me... not the kids.
* Never ending hunger ... I have been snacking at very regular intervals.
* Garden maintenance has been postponed.

Coming back from warm Cancun to rainy California, this weather is not making it easy to get back to routine.

No comments: