Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Office rambling - 1

As much as I have been reading other people’s blogs, I am not writing as much.
The reason being the mental block … perhaps my creativity on what I should blog is gone for a toss amidst all the work pressure.
There are countless occasions when I have read someone’s blog and said I could write my take on this in my blog .. but that rarely has happened.
This saddens me … I need to write … and I know I am a happier person when I write … just that I am not prioritizing blogging !

Today my work began on a high note … there was this long pending task, which was not taken up by anyone until I volunteered to steer it.
This happened about 15 days back. I spent about 2-3 days just analyzing the information gathered thus far and wondered how such a critical module had taken a backseat.
To my luck, I was able to get time and commitment from the required folks to move ahead on this piece and we achieved quite some progress over the last week.

Coming back to my high spirits this morning … the client, higher management within my company have sent out appreciation emails on the tasks accomplished last week.
It sure feels good to be appreciated !!

No comments: