Monday, September 25, 2006

Unrelated blabberings

  • One of my good friends and collegemate moved to the bay area on a long term assignment. She visited us last weekend and I met her husband for the first time. We chatted for a while and recollected some our silly moments in the college. One thing we both haven't forgotten is our regularity in postponing the internals during Engineering days. There was perhaps not a single internal test which we didn't postpone .... still makes me wonder how we managed to achieve that feat !!!
  • Daughter of another good friend of mine turned one over the weekend. I still remember the planning for her surprise baby shower we hosted last year ! Time sure flies so fast !
  • We finally decided we needed to take a break from work (the last few months have been especially stressful for my husband). We have finally booked our vacation tickets in December ! I have something exciting to look forward to !
  • Not making a habit to blog regularly makes to forget blogging altogether ! Hence decided to write ... even if it were unrelated events !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back... yeah it is often tough to blog less often!

On the contrary, if this blogging habit sticks to your brain, it is hard to get out of it. Always feels like writing something or the other.

PRIDERA said...

Hope you are having a good time Shyam in London Shyam.
You are right... when I started blogging, I never needed to think about anything ...there was something or the other topic which I could blog about.